Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vintage Ruby QP Freebie!

Well, it's been a pretty quiet week for me, having one of the kids sick and not having so much computer time but I did get a quick page done for Jenasis Design's new "Vintage Ruby" kit. It's a beautiful kit ideal for weddings, heritage photos, etc.
I used a photo that I love of my Grandma. She passed away a couple of years ago so it was nice to be able to use this kit for her.

Here's the page I did.



And of course it's available for everyone to download in 12x12 and 8.5x11.



Then make sure you go over to Jenasis Design and grab the full kit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

jenmcjen said...

Hey, I'm Jennifer, your newest co-CT Team member. I was looking thru your blog, and I can relate, as far as being somewhat new at digi-scrapping. I actually started in 2005, but then didn't have a computer for a long time, and just recently got back into it. I am impressed with your blog and pages - awesome! Look forward to working with you. Or alongside you. Or whatever. :)