Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Fairy Tale Wedding" Bonus QP!

Since I discovered how to do quick pages it's almost taken over from scrapping actual layouts!
This was QP I had done a LO for though.
Nicole's got a Forum Blog Train going and the first collab is called "Fairy Tale Wedding". I'm amazed at how many people put their hand up to contribute. The kits are all awesome and the colours match my wedding photos perfectly. I hadn't used any of my wedding pics digitally yet, but when this collab came out, I had to have a go.
This part of the collab you'll find at Scraps of Ellay. She was kind enough to send me her bits before everything else was released, and this is what I came up with...


The blog train was released this week and you can pick up all the different bits by visiting everyone's blogs...


There are heaps of quick pages available too, and you are welcome to download mine here.




Come back tomorrow and I should have an add-on kit of frames and photo corners too!

No comments: