Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Day of School for 2009!

The kids were so excited! Harrisson's in grade 3 and Aylish is starting prep.
Two of them gone for 5 days a week!
Click images to enlarge

David had the morning off to come and see them settled in and he took more photos than me!



Harrisson and Aylish had no worries of course and they were both happy to say "goodbye" to mum and dad and catch up with friends again...although... I'm not quite sure whether this is a happy look on Aylish's face?


After dropping off, I took the two little ones over to the church to set up for playgroup (unofficially-we don't start until next week). We were only expecting a couple of people to show up, but were really surprised to have about 12 mums come along. I think next week is going to be packed!
Anyway, Kaelan really enjoyed playing with some of the other little boys but Kiana was a bit out of sorts because Aylish wasn't there anymore. She cried so much I thought she might have been coming down with something. When we got home and I was getting her ready for her nap, I explained she was the big sister for now but after her sleep we'd be going to pick up the big two again. She settled down rather quickly then!
It's nice to know that even though the kids fight a bit, they do miss each other when they're apart!

No comments: